Do you feel invisible – as though you are totally camouflaged – when in the presence of other Singles?
Fact: A disappearing act is not a super power to develop while in Dating 2016. Get noticed!
Here Are Five Hot Tips help you get noticed and ‘liked’ by someone you are interested in as you prepare to Dive Into the Singles Dating Pool:
- Be Real – No Faux Photos; On your dating profile: delete that barrage of brags or self-consumed remarks.
- Be Honest – There is no need to (lie) embellish –Remember: ‘The better part of valor is discretion…’
- Be On – If you are going to join a dating site – you will have to be engaged – open and available. Plan on spending time at your computer. Reach out and touch someone.
- Be Aware – Yes, Virginia, there are good guys/gals and not so great guys/gals online – use discretion.
- Be Light – Online dating is not brain surgery nor does it require a PhD; it does require a sense of humor. Lighten up and enjoy the experience.
The Best Advice: No stone faces – smile more – day hello to more people in 2016, be kind. Get up off the couch and go outside and play.
Tell me how this is working for you email@example.com