Today’s Top Five South Florida Fun Facts, Flaws and Guffaws:
1. A very glamorous Florida city’s name is, translated, ‘Mouth of the Rat.’
2. Nefarious Florida Sugar Famers* think advertising on PBS will erase egregious behavior. Not so.
3. In Florida, Drug testing is required for Ambien prescriptions.
4. Female Newscasters on local networks wear high glam, heels, cocktail dresses, oversized necklaces to work everyday – starting at 6:00 AM. Can you spell “credibility?”
5. Your out-of-state-car insurance could double – add “Tag Agency” as a new part to your vocabulary.
FACT: There are more BBL’s (Brazilian Butt Lifts) performed in Florida than any other Southern state.
[BBL Doctor: “Madame, would you prefer Sand or Cement?”]
“Florida’s Everglades, is seriously compromised after decades of sugar cane farming.Tens of thousands of acres of the Everglades have been converted from teeming sub-tropical forest to lifeless marshland due to excessive -SUGAR FARMERS -fertilizer run-off and drainage for irrigation.”
You can run
ads on PBS –
but you can’t hide…
See Florida Cracker Crumbs