Very very true
Here they are: The Top 10 phrases you never hear in Miami
- The taxi drivers here are so honest.
- Let’s drive to the mountains – do you ski?
- Tell me your five favorite bookstores in Florida.
- Bundle up: put on your coat, hat, gloves and boots.
- Let’s go to the wine country.
- Downtown Miami is very safe and family-friendly.
- It never gets too hot or too humid.
- A plastic surgeon is hard to find in Miami.
- Florida freeways are a breeze – simple to navigate and so civilized.
- Excuse me… may I please…thank you… pardon me.
“I think in the old days, the nexus of weirdness ran through Southern California, and to a degree New York City. I think it’s changed so that every bizarre story in the country now has a Florida connection. I don’t know why, except it must be some inversion of magnetic poles or something.”
View original post 2 more words