Bluff, bravado, bull…
August 15, 2017. #45 Claims he owns “the largest winery in the USA”
As of 2005 The largest producers of American wine
- E & J Gallo Winery – Accounts for more than a quarter of all U.S. wine sales and is the second largest producer in the world.
2. Constellation Brands – With foreign wine holdings Constellation is the largest producer in the world and includes Robert Mondavi Winery and Columbia Winery in its portfolio
3. The Wine Group – San Francisco-based business which owns the Franzia box wine label, Concannon Vineyard and Mogen David kosher wine.
4. Bronco Wine Company – Owners of the Charles Shaw wine “Two Buck Chuck” line which accounts for nearly 5 million of Bronco’s annual average 9 million cases per year.
5. Diageo – UK based company with American holdings in Sterling Vineyards, Beaulieu Vineyard and Chalone Vineyard
6.Brown-Forman Corporation – Owners of the Korbel Champagne Cellars brand
7. Beringer Blass – Australian based wine division of Foster’s Group and owner of the Beringer wine and Stags’ Leap Winery brands
8. Jackson Wine Estates – Owners of the Kendall-Jackson brand