FLA – Love it or leave it?
Top 10 things I learned about Florida
- The drivers in Florida are infamous for being are the worst in the nation.
- The produce is a lot more expensive- and you are spoiled in California.
- Everything is located in a strip mall: doctors, dentists, gourmet restaurants.
- There are big box stores everywhere- BJ’s, Wal-Mart, Kmart, Marshall’s.
- Dunkin’ Donuts is on every street corner; Floridians eat a lot of donuts.
- It’s hard to find a Wi-Fi cafés. It is hard to find a “coffee shop.”
- There are no bookstores. (Those two or three Barnes & Noble don’t count)
- Rain can fall in buckets, and miraculously cause traffic to crawl – then clear up instantaneously.
- The summertime clouds in Florida are breathtakingly spectacular. The hot, sticky humidity isn’t.
10. Everyone goes to the beach on the weekends- and it’s impossible to find a parking place- especially in light of the fact they just…
View original post 16 more words