February 14th strikes fear in the hearts of many singles…
Do funny valentines and flirty poems freak you out? Do red, velvet, heart-shaped boxes and long stemmed red roses cause your heart to pitter patter, your mouth to go dry and flop-sweat to appear out of nowhere?
Relax, Binkie – there’s an App for that.
The following top 10 list of fears – not so much
Here are: The Top 10 Common Fears Known to Single Men & Women
1. Isolophobia – the fear of being alone
2. Athazagoraphobia – the fear of being forgotten
3. Gamophobia – the fear of marriage
4. Mageirocophobia – the fear of cooking
5. Sexophobia – the fear of the opposite sex
6. Gynophobia – the fear of women
7. Hominophobia – the fear of men
8. Clinophobia – the fear of going to bed
9. Homilophobia – the fear of sermons
10. Nyctophobia- the fear of the dark or night
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” Thomas Paine
Remember:Valentines Day is a day of fun, flirting, and the very day to Blame Cupid for all your romantic notions and emotions.
Wear Red, Smile at Strangers and share kisses (Hershey’s… or your own)