We found out why the Trump Administration hid
Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke’s Infamous Memo
on National Monuments for the last month:
It is a flagrant giveaway to Trump’s Big Energy Cronies.
This unprecedented land grab would
expose sacred Native American sites, recreation destinations, and America’s most unique wild places to
and all the myriad horrific disasters that go with them.
Here are some of the pristine wild places Zinke doesn’t want to protect:
And that’s in addition to these precious monuments:
– Cascade-Siskiyou National Monument, Oregon
– Gold Butte National Monument, Nevada
– Organ Mountains-Desert Peaks National Monument, New Mexico
– Rio Grande del Norte National Monument, New Mexico
– Northeast Canyons and Seamounts, Atlantic Ocean
– Pacific Remote Islands National Monument, Pacific Ocean
– Rose Atoll National Monument, Pacific Ocean
You Wonder, Who are these Nefarious Trumps Cronies?
“Koch and his brother David Koch have quietly assembled, piece by piece, a privatized Political and Policy advocacy operation like no other in American History that today includes Hundreds of Donors and Employs 1,200 full-time, year-round staffers in 107 offices nationwide.
NOTE: That’s about 3½ times as many Employees as the Republican National Committee.
AND its Congressional Campaign arms had on their main payrolls last month, according to POLITICO’s analysis of tax and campaign documents and interviews with sources familiar with the network.”
And the staggering sum the network plans to spend in the 2016 election run-up ― $889 million ―
NOTE: THAT is more than double what the RNC spent in the previous presidential cycle.”